Total Pageviews

Sunday 28 April 2013

Wicked Playsuit

Are you feeling the floral for this summer? This Wicked Playsuit - aka "New Love Playsuit" is a new arrival from Ask Grace. I purchased this one for myself yesterday and it is absolutely beautiful. I think it's the perfect outfit for a beach trip or shopping with friends. It's got a cute little waist cut-out and knot detail at the front. It also has criss-cross straps at the back, so there's lots of detail in this dress. The colours really stand out. For shoes - I would wear sandles/gladiators in a pink colour. I wouldn't add any accessories because the dress compliments itself. It's the perfect summer outfit. I bought this playsuit from a small surf shop in my town for $69.95 but you can buy it here: http://www.shopfashionavenue.com.au/products/9-Just-Arrived/538-Wicked-Playsuit/for just $60.00 (be aware, colours vary.)

No comments:

Post a Comment